Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bite my tongue!

     I always speak to soon! This morning it took me FOREVER to get out of bed. I was so tired. I think I rolled out around 8:15... My class starts at 8:30. I was not late however! As Alex put it "aww, you just look so comfortable under the warm down comforter". That didn't help me to convince myself to get up. It truly is a daily battle. Even though you want to get up, you want to live a life, you want to be normal, by golly that bed screams your name so loud! I have a voice in my head, he's far in the back, a little guy, but a huge pain in the... tooshie. He says in a meek voice, "But, you're so tired. Just a little longer. Just close your eyes and forget about everything. They wont mind. You need your sleep or you'll get sick. You don't really need to go to class today, there are no tests and you can make up the material." Trust me, this is exactly what is in my head! Till finally one of the other voices realizes the falsities, grabs their big girl panties, and duck tapes the first ones mouth shut. True story.  Haha, not to sound more crazy, but since this morning all the little people in my head are in the corner, in the fetal position, mumbling "only two more days, two more days, two more days". I'm so glad I don't have anything this weekend. Alex has a concert I will go to, but that's not till after church so I'll be up anyways.... hopefully.

Other than that I've been feeling ok. I don't feel sick *knocks on wood*. I did however forget how much aches and pains I have. I still think I prefer it over being sick.

I hope you all are having wonderful pain free/sick free days.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you wrote this!

    "pain in the ... tooshie" So cute! I haven't heard that word in SO LONG! I definitely prefer it over the other words people choose. Haha

    "grabs their big girl panties, and duck tapes the first ones mouth shut." I literally pictured this in my head and laughed out loud. Love it!

    I admire your will so much! You are so strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, I posted this comment twice, but deleted the first one. Hope I didn't cause any confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, you're pretty wonderful yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You didn't get that from me, my voices are still with me. ;>

    Remember when you argue with the voices and they win, it is time to get help. I am pretty sure we could get a group rate in our family. :>:>

    ReplyDelete