Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Falling in Place

I am actually starting to feel better... I still hurt, but usually I'm so sick and tired I don't notice. And as backwards as it sounds, feeling the pain is preferable, because at least for now I can still get out of bed. I'd much rather pull through pain than be exhausted, nauseous, and sick.

Lately things have just been falling into place. I have gotten a lot accomplished. I applied for a summer internship, I am applying for a counselor internship this summer also, we have the funds for Austria lined up, we have a prospect of going to Jamaica over Christmas break, and I if I get those internships all those funds will be lined up, I have been keeping up with my classes, CIAA is going to have a booth this Thursday at a campus event, raising funds for Lupus, I have been sticking to the nutritionist, and... I FEEL OK! I'm super excited for everything that is taking place, and I hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment