Friday, March 19, 2010

1 to 2 Rule

      Today was yet another family day. I've been going since 9 this morning and just got home. We all loaded up in two cars and headed two hours north to visit my great uncle. He's been sick lately so we all got together. I was with my nephew most the day again today. I love his laugh, and sadly enough his ornery smile. I know it's years away but my mother instincts are screaming at me! He was playing with their new puppy. They would run and they would chase each other. On the way home we stopped by a small town that has been bought out and evacuated due to lead poisoning. There is a lot of abandoned houses and buildings so we looked through some. My sister is a photographer and she wanted to take some pictures. She's the artist behind my photos. She could make a rock look gorgeous. (sales bit- photographybykelci.com, she's amazing and you can find her on facebook, photographybykelci.) On the way home we listened to a very tired baby try to fight of sleep. Before today I was still a little sore from Tuesday. I plan on resting the rest of this spring break! I'm home, I'm going to eat, then slip into my PJ's and lay in bed. I might watch a movie, then I'm out for the night. I need to rest up! This was suppose to be a break. We leave back for Norman tomorrow, and it is all too soon. I could use another week of spring break. I think my mom summed it up the best.
One day of play, two+ day's to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment