Saturday, March 13, 2010

Break!

It is spring break! I survived my concert, yay for two hours of standing, my test, and my hour in crazy-ville. I am so happy to have a break from classes. I did, however, wake up this morning with a sore throat and coughing. So I'm sick on my break. BUT! I don't have to worry about missing class. I'd much rather spend my break sick than be miserable as school or miss class. So I'm glad it came when it did, no matter how backwards that should be. Alex and I are staying in Norman for church tomorrow then we finally get to head back home. I can't wait! I miss home. You always want out of the house when you're a teenager, and I'm not saying I want to live there forever, buy you do miss it. I like going back for breaks. I miss my family, my pets, my queen bed isn't so horrible either.
Alex and I have been doing some looking at money lately. There is a choir trip this summer. We're going to Austria! I'm very excited. We just figured out about all the money for our trip, and some extra spending money. It will be an amazing 2 weeks traveling Austria, singing in Haydn's church, seeing where Mozart lived, a once in a life time type trip. One concern is they mentioned a lot of walking as well as stairs. I am a little worried about my aches and pains, but I definitely can bare through it for this opportunity.
I'm also excited for the prospect of, when we return for our amazing trip, we will be returning to our first apartment in Norman. It will be so nice to have our own place, kitchen, laundry, a real bed, our own shower. I am just really excited in general about my future and can't wait to fly by the rest of this semester. Hopefully by the time I return to school I will have some of my health figured out.

1 comment:

  1. I think your body was just stretching as far as it could until it knew we were on break. Good job! lol
    I am so excited we get to go on this trip! It will be amazing!!! Don't worry, though, I'll always be with you so you can hop down stairs using my shoulder and help pull you along the streets...OF AUSTRIA!!!
    And yes, I also hope we can get some of this health stuff figured out! It will. I love you.
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete